Sunday 23 February 2014

Primark Haul


Tee's

 I might've bought the last one because of the collar only...
Sweaters

Just imagine collars with these. I know right.
Jegging


              Random Stuff

Golden studs earrings - Blurry because my camera has a very hard time focusing small things up close.
 
Always wanted a 1Z. Finally found the most comfortable thing ever! (wearing it right now)

You know how much I love my caffeine.

A collared dress. Surprising? Nope, not really.

I've waited to go to Primark for such a long time now, but I couldn't go because it's too far from where I live, however yesterday I finally got the chance to go! We went to the Primark in the Netherlands in Eindhoven. I just can not describe my happiness at that moment. It seemed like I was in heaven when I went through the front-door of Primark. The prices always surprised me over and over again and they didn't hurt my wallet for once and besides,the quality is amazing for such low prices.  I hoped you enjoyed my little haul right here as much as I enjoyed buying these stuff!


Lots of love.

8 comments:

  1. Your blog looks great! It looks professional, and I loved this article! I am following you on GFC I hope you do too! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you! VisualMOBB designed my header for me :) I followed you back! xxx

      Delete
  2. I am in love with the Mickey Mouse and stripes tops! Primark seems to have a good collection out at the moment, even though I haven't shopped there in months I think I should have a look!

    Ayesha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shopping you made :)
    I follow you right now via google friend, visit my blog and follow back if you like it? :) www.kelataconea.com
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Followed you back :)

      Delete
  4. /nice article click to see who is the hottest Man of india http://guruofmovie.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! Love this haul, you've got some gorgeous pieces. Especially love the tops! Following you now :) xx

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete