Wednesday 5 February 2014

Arayne?


I think you clicked on my blog for a reason didn't you? Welcome to my blog and please stay.

Hi, my name is Ariana Ly. Friends call me Arayne and so can you! Honestly, until this day, I still don't know why people call me like this, but I like it a lot. I am 15 years old and can't wait to turn sixteen in a few months! Oh , I'm also in love with fashion, beauty and random stuff like interior designing. And that's why I created this blog ,it's to share my love for it to you. 


 
                                                                       This is me.


I will be writing blogs about fashion, maybe an OOTD, fashion essentials I just got etc.. What beauty holds in is probably, hair, make-up, skincare and LOADS of other stuff. I will be reviewing things, it may be random things too besides make-up and fashion like interior decorations, food, what has been going on in my life perhaps. If u have ANY recommendations for me to wright about, I'd love you to react it on my blog! 

You can always leave me a feedback. Definitely hit your Vietnamese-American girl up for anything . You can react here or mail me at arianalybusiness@gmail.com

Thank you again for reading my first post ever! 

Lots of love,

Arayne

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog!
    Sounds promising, can't wait to read more

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I will definitely be reading your blogs too!

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world x

    BeautyKissesUK.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete