Sunday 16 February 2014

Liebster Award

  

Shocked because I'm nominated for the Liebster Award. I'm honored to be nominated because I just joined this whole blog community about a week ago, meeting new people and such. And now I'm here, writing a blog about the Liebster Award! Here are the rules :


1. The person nominated must acknowledge the person who nominated you.
2. You have to write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions that the nominator asked.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Create 11 questions which your nominated bloggers need to answer.
6. Let the 11 chosen bloggers know you've nominated them for the Liebster award.

Yesterday I got nominated by the lovely Anne from SickChick. I'm very thankful that she nominated me for the Liebster awards, never thought I'd fit in this whole blog community so quickly. Please check out her blog for me, she is one of my very first readers : http://sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl/

Last week I posted a blog '25 Facts About Me' . So writing another 11 random facts will be quite hard to think of, that's why I decided to only do 5 new facts.You can check out the blog I posted at http://arianaly.blogspot.be/2014/02/25-facts-about-me.html if you'd like to read 25 more facts.

1. I'd bake a whole bunch of cupcakes whenever I'm bored and home alone to keep me busy.
2. I listen too much Drake. Like literally 24/7. 'Nothing Was The Same' is by far his best album in my opinion.
3. I'm quite tall for a 15 years old, 1m73. It took me a while to learn how to appreciate my length.
4. My hair is naturally dark brown although whole my family has black hair. It's also very difficult to make a bun out of my very stiff and thick hair.
5. I'm very picky on who my best friends are, you'd have to earn that title and I never really have more than two best friends at a time.

These are the questions asked by Anne :

1. Who is your favourite Disney character?
I love this question ! It's either Mr. Potato Head or Woody from Toy Story.
2. Describe or post a picture of your worst outfit as a child.
No explanation needed...

3. Favourite online clothing shop?
My mother won't let me shop online until I'm 18, but if I did I'd shop at : 
http://shop.2020ave.com/
4. What is your favourite breakfast?
Pancakes or just simply cornflakes (Coco Pops or Lucky Charms).
5. What is your favourite flower?
Roses, I know cliché, cliché. I also love sunflowers.
6. If you could only wear one piece of jewellery for the rest of your life, what would it be? (Wedding rings excluded)
Hmm, probably a unique looking ring or an ear-cough.
7. Feel good food?
A banging healthy salad! Yum.
8. Favourite OTP? (TV shows and movies only)
I'd say Zalfie but that's from YouTube so... I'll go with Lola and Kyle from the movie LOL.
9. What do you appreciate most about your parents?
I appreciate that they try their best to get everything that I'd possibly need for a great future.
10. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? If yes, what is his/her best quality?
Nope, I'm a happy single! Ain't nobody got time for a boyfriend.
11. What time do you usually go to bed?
When I need to go to school the next day I usually go to bed at 11 PM. Definitely need at least 8 hours of sleep. In the weekend I'd go to bed possibly at 1 or 2 am.

Here are my nominees for the Liebster Award ! 
I do not acknowledge 11 bloggers, I only nominated my followers who might not haven't been nominated yet for this award.

Jessica : http://beautykissesuk.blogspot.be/
Daniel : http://grapherdann.blogspot.com/
Sarah Rowe : http://lifeofsarahx.blogspot.co.uk/
Plearn : http://kissmesunday.blogspot.be/

Questions that the nominees need to answer :

1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
2. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
3. What are your favorite sweets?
4. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
5. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
6. What are the top three qualities that draw you to someone new?
7. What do you think about more than anything else?
8. What is the last message you received or sent?
9. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
10. If there was one place you had to stay forever , where would it be and why?
11. Something you absolutely can not live without.

That's it for this Liebster award! Whoever reads this I tag to do the Liebster award. 
Go and check out the blogs of the nominees, they're truly amazing.

Good Luck

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me hun :)

    kissmesunday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on a great award :D i liked reading your answers

    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've followed you! & I love your answers xx

    http://mehshake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the awards . ♥ thanks for sharing

    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a nice blogger and good collection see my world most hot female collection on http://guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete