Saturday 8 March 2014

Cara Delevingne



Last weekend I was scrolling through my Youtube feed when I stumbled upon a Cara Delevingne interview. Of course I knew who she was, everyone does. I clicked on the video and was amazed on how her personality is, on how she dares to express her true self and don't give a frick at all! She inspires so many teenagers over the whole world while she is just a model. Cara isn't just a model, she inspires people by being herself, simple as that. Open any magazine and you're bound to see her face.
 I've been drawing for a long time now but this time I didn't want to draw just anything. I wanted to draw a role model or an inspiration. Cara was hands down mine.  In my mind I had this crazy idea to draw the whole day rather dan hang out with my friends. I worked about at least 8 or 9 hours on this drawing, I'm quite fussy when it comes to drawing, I try to perfect every line I draw with my pencil. Sometimes I might even get a little nervous when I begin on another sense, I really just didn't want to "eff" a single thing up. (excuse my language haha). Her nose was definitely the hardest to draw, I might've changed it up over 20 times.  But all good, it turned out not exactly how I want it too, but I'm still so proud of it! Hope you guys liked reading this as much as I enjoyed drawing Miss Delevingne.


Embrace your weirdness.


7 comments:

  1. god you're amazing!!!!

    http://lifeofsarahx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing work

    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is amazing!
    You're really talented!

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, it looks just like her! You're a great artist, you should consider becoming a graphic designer. (:
    nostalgicteens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So talented.so amazing
    Wanna follow each other blogs via gfc & bloglovin
    Let me know
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are looking for traffic and money from blog then you need to get proper seo work and join me for get high traffic http://24hoursseo.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a daily visitor of your blog and I got so many new things Which I have applied on my blog http://guruofmovie.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete